It’s long overdue that we bring you a update on all the new features and bug fixes we’ve been bringing to the website!
Archon Mode Replays
Archon Mode Replays are now supported! You have to re-upload any Archon Replays from before this update before they will appear.
Pictured: Archon Replay. Click to view example replay.
• SPM (Screens Per Min)
◦ This new statistic shows how frequently players move their camera
◦ Displayed after APM on “Player Statistics” for replays
• Larva now shows on the Active Army graph
Larva on the Active Army list
• Patch 3.1 now supported
• Larva Inject Bug Fixed
◦ Larva Injects are now properly tracked
Legacy of the Void
Legacy of the Void, the final installment of the StarCraft II trillogy, ships in just a few weeks — November 10th. With the latest update to the website enabling Archon Mode replays, Sc2ReplayStats.com fully supports Legacy of the Void. This newest expansion has us more excited and passionate about Starcraft II than ever, and we’re looking forward to the release of LotV and with it, the flood of new replays for us to analyze — and we hope you are too!
As always, you can follow us on twitter at @sc2replaystats for updates, support, and random statistics!
- Sc2replaystats.com staffPost written by Justin “TheSkunk” Purdy